Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,742)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drop My Heart

There aren’t many times the “real world” will see, hear or understand what it is like to live day to day as a musician on stage in front of…

Started by Erika Thomas

0 Nov 28, 2016

Drummer BOBBY BLOTZER On Touring With New Generation RATT Lineup; Video Interview

Drummer Bobby Blotzer's new incarnation of Ratt, which does not feature any other members of the band's classic lineup, performed at the H…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 15, 2016

JON BON JOVI On RICHIE SAMBORA - "I Swear On My Career, And On My Children, There Was No Fight"

Out on a press junket promoting the new Bon Jovi album, This House Is Not For Sale, frontman Jon Bon Jovi is featured in an in-depth inter…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 5, 2016

OZZY OSBOURNE Reveals Solo Plans - "I've Been Writing With BILLY MORRISON And STEVE STEVENS"

The SiriusXM blog has uploaded a new interview with Ozzy Osbourne as host Jose Mangin talked to the Black Sabbath frontman about the band’…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 3, 2016

CHUCK GARRIC Talks Working With ALICE COOPER's Daughter On New BEASTO BLANCO Record

Beasto Blanco, the band fronted by long time Alice Cooper bassist Chuck Garric, will release their self-titled, full-length second album o…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 3, 2016

DOKKEN Bassist JEFF PILSON To Produce New WARRANT Album

The new episode of Talking Metal is now online. In this new episode, Mark Strigl interviews Erik Turner of Warrant. He provides some detai…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 2, 2016

Bassist ERIC BRITTINGHAM On CINDERELLA - "Never Say Never, But I Just Don't See Anything Changing With The Internal Problems"

On this week's Rockin' Metal Revival, the guys welcome long time friend of the show Eric Brittingham (pictured second from left). Red and…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 1, 2016

JACK RUSSELL's GREAT WHITE To Release "He Saw It Coming" Album In February

i Former GREAT WHITE and current JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell was recently interviewed by famed disc jockey Eddie Winter…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 30, 2016

QUIET RIOT's FRANKIE BANALI On Split With JIZZY PEARL - "Everything Happens For A Reason"

QUIET RIOT recently announced Seann Nicols (formerly of ADLER'S APPETITE) as its new vocalist starting in 2017. The band is currently in…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 28, 2016

CHIP Z'NUFF Discusses Producing One Of JANI LANE's Final Recordings

In a new interview with music journalist Joel Gausten, Enuff Z’Nuff bassist/vocalist Chip Z’Nuff discusses the band’s upcoming album of mo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 28, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service