CKSTANFORD87 has not received any gifts yet
Give a Gift
- About Me:
- I love music, there is not much I don't listen too. Mostly, I like Metal of 80s, Hard Rock, Alternative, County-some, Jazz, Classic Standards, Big Band, Blue Grass, Classic Rock, etc...My husband is Ken, We have been married for 22+years, we have to lovely daughters who also love Rock-n-Roll. In fact, our daughter, Brittany was recently cast in Mad Margritt's new (March 2009) video, "Don't say a word". It is fantastic. MAD MARGRITT ROCKS with an essence of the 80s sound, but fresh enough that brings hope to all Metal Rock loving fans. My mission is too build up a fan base and to find the fans that loved the "Hair Band Genre" and inform them that it is back, we need to find the fans and introduce them to MAD MARGRITT, as well as other Metal Rock Bands on the horizon. This site is Awesome, I am beginning an email campaign TODAY, to SPREAD THE WORD.
TWO FREE MAD MARGRITT MUSIC DOWNLOADS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A LTD. TIME. A GIFT OF ROCK. ENJOY.
Off I go....
- http://www.reverbnation.com/madmargritt, www.powerlineglobal.com
- Favorite Music/Bands:
- Rock-N-Roll...80's Hair Bands: Judas Priest,AC/DC,Guns'n'Roses, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Poison, Motley Crue, Cinderella, Cult, Tesla, Warrant, Skid Row, White Snake, Slaughter, Quiet Riot, L.A. Guns, Winger, Kiss, Led Zepplin...etc. Local Atlanta Talent: MAD MARGRITT (Original Recording Artist of Perris Records, POWERLINE (Nicky Ford, Johnny Long, Mike Long), Bassist: JimmyB of "Moby Dick". We are big fans of Local Artists and have been involved in the Georgia Music Scene since mid 1970s-80s-presently 2009. We are Proud to be: Mad Margritt-Street Team Members of North East Georgia.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Rock of Love, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Fringe, CSI, Dog the Bounty Hunter, O.C.C., Nancy Grace, Judge Alex and others, Crime Dramas...Beginning to get tired of American Idol and reality tv, although I watch them...Love "Rock-u-mentaries". Live Concerts, National Geo, Travel channel...
- Favorite Movies?
- Lords of Dogtown, Rock Star, Spinal Tap, The Happening, Twilight,
- Saying or Quote?
- Check this out...