Hair Metal Mansion

If you don't already know, today (May 12th) marks the 2 year anniversary of this site!

So, to celebrate...we're going to have a special contest/giveaway!

I'm going to be giving away Mad Margritt's latest album, "Animal", along with one of their t-shirts to one lucky winner!

All you have to do to enter, is reply to this thread. This giveaway will end two weeks from today.... May 26th. Then, I'll put all of the entries into a hat, and pull out one lucky winner!

Mad Margritt is a band that has really been carrying the torch for this music and keeping it alive. They have released several CD's on the Perris Records label. They have toured all over the United States and have opened for numerous big name acts including; KISS, Poison, Whitesnake, Skid Row, Cinderella, Ratt, Warrant, Tesla, Quiet Riot and many more!

And you could win their 2007 release, "Animal"! If you're a fan of Sebastian Bach-era Skid Row, you will love this release! One of my personal favorite albums to come out of the last few years.

Here are a couple of their videos;

"Loaded Gun"

"Don't Say a Word"

So, what are you waiting for? If you want to be a part of this, reply to this thread and you will be entered to win! I just want to thank all of you who have participated and shown your support for this site, it's GREATLY appreciated.

Also, check out the exclusive interview that I did with Mad Margritt vocalist, Eddie Smith & guitarist Scott Banks HERE.

Here's to the 2 year Anniversary of Hair Metal Mansion and best of luck to all who enter!

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OH! Sebastian-era Skids? I'm in!
Andrew,

Congratulations on your 2 yr anniversary with the Mansion. Thanks for all your hard work here and all your comments over at Heavy Metal Addiction.

Steve
Heavy Metal Addiction
http://hardrockheavymetal.wordpress.com
Count me in guys!
congrats on the 2 years for the site. glad i found it and its good to see some people still appreciate this music other than myself.

Bang Your Head!
Sign me up. Woo Hoo....
Id like to be enetered as well!
Andrew, love your site and glad I finally got my @$$ over here to sign up! HORNS HIGH! Debbie
Congrats on 2 yrs!!! Cool thing your doin here,,,,Mad Margritt Rocks !!
Happy Birthday to this site... and big thanks to andrew who invited me to joint me here almost a years back..... Keepin' metal forever\m/,
Mad Margritt make me feels like 20yrs ago \m/
My birthday was on the 11th. What a coincidence. hah. Love the site, Andrew. It's a fantastic forum.
You have done an amazing job with the site since you started 2 years ago. Keeping HAIR METAL ALIVE!!!!
Horns to ya for many more years to come. Rock on!!!!

RSS

© 2017   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service