Hair Metal Mansion

This is now the "official" thread where new members of the site can introduce themselves.

Views: 1474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I,m ROCKET and i will die without music...so visit my page to make sure

Hey guys. My name's Bach. Nikki's kind of a nickname. I'm an interior designer, magician, and I play a bit of guitar. My favourite guitarist is Jack White. My favourite bands are: Motley Crue, Cinderella, Matchbox Twenty, The Cure, etc. 

:D 

Hi everyone.  My name is Becky, I am 53 years old and live in Colorado.  I am currently the programmer of a TV station but before that, I worked for a radio station during the best time for hair metal.  It was the best years of my life.  I met so many bands and saw so many concerts.  My favorite has always been Def Leppard (met Joe Elliott and Rick Allen).  I listen to Hair Band stations all day at work on my computer.  It brings back so many great memories.  My other favorite bands are Motley Crue, Tesla, Stryper, Skid Row, LA Guns, Warrant, Poison, Cinderella....I guess I should stop.  I could go on and on.  Thanks Andrew for the best sight for fans like me!!

My name is Hillary...I'm new to this site.  Hoping to meet some cool friends who share the same interests as me!  I'm a southern girl, who has loved this type of music since the 5th grade!  It's hard to find people, in 2012, who still love music from the 80's!!  Glad I found HMM!

What's up, Metal Fans!  Just droppin' in to post my first message and shout out a big "WHAT'S UP!" to everybody!

My name's Dan and I guess I found this site because of the "Monsters of Rock Cruise 2012" had something posted on Facebook, or something.  Ya know, I really don't know!  LOL!

Anyway, yeah, my wife and I went on the Monsters of Rock Cruise and it was AWESOME!  I recognize Jaime, who I guess is one of the staff members here?  I'm pretty sure I saw her at every show my wife and I were at, so she's a familiar face! 

So I guess I'll just say a little about myself.  I love to play guitar and I do a little bit of home recording of my own.  No, I don't have dreams of becoming a rock star but hey, if people like my music, that's cool!  If enough people like it, then maybe I'll sell it!  Just for fun I call my little music project "Daze of October."  It sounded cool and I like the month of October, so it's all good.

I like most Metal...MOST.  I'll just be blunt ahead of time, I have no respect for the lack of talent in today's Metal.  Since I'm a nice guy, I won't target any bands.  Some of my favorite bands are Annihilator, Susperia, Slayer, Megadeth, Cinderella, Tesla, Keel, and just pretty much any of the classics like Iron Maiden and Venom...you know, I guess I'm just the typical Headbanger!  :D

Hey guys...finally making my way around!  Been busy lately, but had a few minutes so I figured I'd drop by and make it official...in a nutshell... 80's 90's Hairmetal/metal fanatic.  Artist at Down Boys Records, Guitarist, composer, all around studio musician. I have my own signature series guitars hopefully hitting the market by the end of the year...the "Hangnail".  My album, Afterthoughts just came out...blah blah blah...(I'm actually pretty excited about all of this, lol).  Good to be a part of all this...any questions, just hit me up here or any other place you see my name plastered all over.  PLAY HARD!!!  Oh yeah, thanks, Andrew, for turning me on to your site...looks great!

Hey everyone, I'm Rock (from the US, but live in Norway), and I've been a huge fan of hair metal ever since I randomly decided to go buy a Motley Crue cd one day (Greatest Hits '98).  Then I bought a Winger (S/T) album because I thought it looked hair-metal, and it turned out to be awesome.  I grew up listening to punk, but what got me into metal in the first place was buying Halford's "Live Insurrection" album randomly because, again, I thought it looked cool.

I was in a band called SEKS, but now I have a solo hair-metal band called HART with Julian Angel.  www.hart-rock.com

Some favorite bands are Motley Crue, Winger, Alice Cooper, Sebastian Bach, Halford.

Glad to be on here finally!

Hello everyone! Cool site for sure. \m/

I'm Chloe. I'm rock. I'm roll. I'm L.A in the 80s. I'm 23. I'm obsessed with big hair. I want to meet people who LIVE rock, from around the world to someday travel to! I'm an Aussie, and we spawn the best- ACDC! I love Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Vixen and Rush at the moment. Mwaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-XC5_r31DA&hd=1

Hi, i am a painter and art teacher since 1981. I paint on leather vests and jackets, and t-shirts, for hardrock fans and bands; Alice Cooper wore my red vest on stage last tour!

Attachments:

Hey everybody mu name is Mason. I'm 14 years old and love rock music from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I'm getting a guitar and plan to learn to play and start a band. My favorite band has to be Guns N' Roses but, I like many others.

Dude, I'm looking for a band as well. I know it's been a while since you posted this but just in case you are still looking to start a band and need a guitarist or a bass player, I'm interested. Check out my profile if you want.

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service