Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SKID ROW's RACHEL BOLAN Discusses Split With JOHNNY SOLINGER

After 14 years of touring and four releases, Skid Row and singer Johnny Solinger have parted ways. In a special  of One On One With Mitch…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 7

EDDIE VAN HALEN On DAVID LEE ROTH - "The Press Made A Bigger To-Do Out Of Our Relationship Being Sour Than We Did"

Speaking with Keith Valcourt for The Washington Times, Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen discusses the band’s upcoming tour, this time t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 3

Y&T Manager JILL MENIKETTI Discusses New Novel "Welcome To The Groove House"

Y&T manager, Jill Meniketti, has written a killer rock 'n' roll novel that's just been released. Her debut fiction, Welcome To Groove…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 27

MIKE TRAMP: 'The World Can Survive Without' A WHITE LION Reunion

Canadian rock journalist Mitch Lafon of the "One On One With Mitch Lafon" podcast (Facebook page) recently conducted an interview with fo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 25

Y&T's MENIKETTI: BON SCOTT Wanted To Travel With Us Because He Thought His AC/DC Bandmates Were 'Boring'

Jacky BamBam of Philadelphia's 93.3 WMMR  recently conducted an interview with Y&T guitarist/vocalist Dave Meniketti. You can now lis…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 24

DEF LEPPARD's VIVIAN CAMPBELL Talks New Album - "It Touches Strongly On The Rock Element Of The Band"

Robin LaRose at Vancouver's classic rock radio station Rock 101 recently caught up with Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell. During the…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 20

MOTLEY CRUE's TOMMY LEE On The Final Tour - "It's The Most Unusual, Mixed Emotional Bag Of Craziness"

What exactly will be going through drummer Tommy Lee's mind when Mötley Crüe's The Final Tour comes to an end? "That last night, New Year…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 20

JEFF SCOTT SOTO - "If I Have To Live Out The Rest Of My Career Doing Somebody Else's Legacy, To Me It Would Be Like Being In A Cover Band"

Lawrence Gowan of Styx and Jeff Scott Soto of S.O.T.O. join Mitch Lafon on a new  of One On One With Mitch Lafon. Whitesnake's Joel Hoekst…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 18

PAUL STANLEY - "If Someone Else Can Be A Great Frontman & Reflect The Philosophy Of KISS, It Doesn't Have To Be Me"

KISS frontman Paul Stanley wants to watch KISS playing live without him. Speaking with News.com.au prior to the band’s shows down under in…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 18

DORO PESCH Talks US Tour, 30th Anniversary DVD In New The Right To Rock Podcast

TheRighttoRock.com has issued their latest podcast ( #187), featuring German metal queen Doro Pesch. Doro took time out of her busy  to di…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 17

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service