Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AC/DC - New Album "Was Done In 10 Days"

According to an update from Music Enthusiast Magazine, AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd revealed to Australian radio station Triple M that the band…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Friday

Drummer SIMON WRIGHT Talks About His Time With AC/DC, Working With GEOFF TATE

On July 26, Glenn Milligan of Metalliville.co.uk conducted a lengthy interview with drummer Simon Wright (DIO, AC/DC, UFO, DIO DISCIPLES, …

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Thursday

HALESTORM's LZZY HALE - "I Have Followed This Dream Down The Fucking Rabbit Hole & For Some Weird Reason, I'm Still Standing On The Other Side"

Halestorm vocalist/guitarist Lzzy Hale has checked in with the following update: "Last day of writing....what a journey! For better, for…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Thursday

TNT vocalist Tony Harnell - New interview in www.metal-rules.com

TONY HARNELL  INTERVIEW AND PHOTOS BY MARKO SYRJALA Tony Harnell’s return to TNT after a seven year absence was one of last year’s biggest…

Started by Marko Syrjala

0 on Wednesday

ANITA CHELLAMAH - solo artist, ex-Cherry Bombz interview in www.Metal-Rules.com

ANITA CHELLAMAH INTERVIEW BY MARKO SYRJALA Anita Chellamah is a British singer and actress, best known from her career with pop band Toto C…

Started by Marko Syrjala

0 Aug 26

FOUR BY FATE Bassist JOHN REGAN Talks FREHLEY's COMET, DAVID LEE ROTH On Double Stop Podcast

In the latest episode (27) of The Double Stop Podcast With Brian Sword, bassist John Regan shares how he got his start in music, how he st…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 26

GLEN DROVER & TODD LA TORRE Talk New One-Off Song "Discordia"

By Carl Begai As everyone knows by now, former Megadeth / King Diamond guitarist Glen Drover has teamed up with Queensrÿche vocalist Todd…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 26

QUIET RIOT's FRANKIE BANALI - "I Really Don't Care About The Critics Of My Decision To Continue The Band"

Larry Petro of KNAC.COM recently conducted an interview with QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 25

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist RICHARD FORTUS Says Las Vegas Residency Was 'A Different Experience"

In a brand new interview with HardrockHaven.net, GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Richard Fortus was asked what the highlight was of playing in Las…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 25

THE CULT Guitarist Billy Duffy On Vocalist Ian Astbury - "He's An Authentic Guy; That's Why I Enjoy Working With Him"

The Cult guitarist Billy Duffy is featured in a new interview with Michael Christopher at Vanyaland. They discuss Duffy's relationship wit…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 25

RSS

© 2014   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service