Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCORPIONS Special Featuring RUDOLF SCHENKER Featured On Rich Davenport's Rock Show

Rich Davenport's Rock Show this week features a Scorpions special with Rudolf Schenker, and an interview with China Sky vocalist / guitari…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 9

JOHN CORABI Discusses Possibility Of Working With MICK MARS On New Album

John Corabi recently  Jack Antonio on the interview pedestal to chat about the Mötley '94 tour that will see Corabi and his band perform t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 8

STEVEN ADLER On AXL ROSE - "I Don't Even Have His Phone Number, I Can't Text Him. I Just Say Prayers For Him"

Original Guns N' Roses  Steven Adler was a guest on the March 2nd episode of Eddie Trunk Live and proudly proclaimed, "I have 423 days sob…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 5

EUROPE's IAN HAUGLAND - "If It Wasn't For 'The Final Countdown', We Wouldn't Be Here Today"

Europe's Ian Haugland and That Metal Show's Eddie Trunk guest on this episode of One On One With Mitch Lafon. Europe is back with a great…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 5

AXL ROSE Is 'The Guy You Call If You Make A Mistake And Need To Be Bailed Out At 4 O'Clock In The Morning'

Del James, a  friend of GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose who also works as the band's road manager, says that Rose is not nearly as ha…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 4

JUDAS PRIEST Talks Producer TOM ALLOM, How The Band "Was Roaring" When Defenders Of The Faith Was Released

Coming off an era which saw several Judas Priest albums that have gone down as some of the greatest in the entire  of heavy metal (namely,…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 4

Ex-MÖTLEY CRÜE Singer JOHN CORABI In Discussions With MICK MARS About Writing New Music, Playing Shows

John Corabi, former  of MÖTLEY CRÜE, THE SCREAM and UNION, says that he plans to collaborate again with MÖTLEY CRÜE guitarist Mick  afte…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 4

Would SLASH Write A Soundtrack For The Walking Dead? Video Streaming

In a new instalment of #AskSlash, guitar legend Slash (Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver) talks about some of his favorite things about telev…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 3

JUDAS PRIEST's ROB HALFORD Is Hoping That 'Fairness Will Prevail' In Music-Streaming Debate

JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford says that he is hoping that streaming music services like Spotify will apply "common sense" in the near …

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 3

DEF LEPPARD - Next Las Vegas Residency Pushed Back To 2016

During a recent interview with classic rock radio station WRFX out of  Charlotte, NC, Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen discussed the poss…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 3

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service