Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BONFIRE Singer DAVID REECE - "I Want To Tour...That's My Main Focus Right Now"

In this special  only edition of One On One With Mitch Lafon, Mitch is  by Bonfire singer, David Reece. They discuss Bonfire's new  Glörio…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 19

How QUIET RIOT's FRANKIE BANALI Almost Ended Up In OZZY OSBOURNE's Band

A behind-the-scenes interview with QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali filmed during his recent appearance on VH1 Classic's "That Metal Sho…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 16

CRAIG GOLDY Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO: 'The Whole World Was Affected By That Man'

Ex-DIO guitarist Craig Goldy has paid tribute to his former bandmate, legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HE…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 16

EXTREME To Record New Music In The Fall, Says GARY CHERONE

During an appearance on this past Monday's (May 11) edition of Eddie Trunk's SiriusXM satellite radio show, "Eddie Trunk Live", vocalist G…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 16

In The Vault With Shanda Golden At Bowl For Ronnie/Ronnie James Dio Stand Up & Shout Cancer Fund

Shanda Golden, host of In The Vault With Shanda Golden checks in: "Check out my In the Vault with Shanda Golden chats with at this years…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 16

ALICE COOPER - "Me Doing An Album All The Way Through Makes More Sense (Than Other Bands)"

In this week's Ask Alice, Stacy Higgins asks Alice Cooper about performing his Goes To Hell album in it’s entirety for the 40th anniversar…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 15

RUDY SARZO, COURTNEY COX, MONTE PITTMAN, CHRIS CANNELLA Interviewed At Lucky Strike Live Jam

In The Vault With Shanda Golden caught up with a number of artists who took part in the Ultimate Jam Night at Lucky Strike Live in Hollywo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 15

TONY HARNELL On Joining SKID ROW - "I Wanted TNT Fans To Understand Clearly That I Wasn't Leaving One Band For Another"

Former TNT vocalist Tony Harnell recently spoke with Totally Driven TV about joining Skid Row, music and metal in .  Skid Row is ready t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 14

TRACII GUNS Talks About Possibility Of New Music With PHIL LEWIS & More On Another F'N Podcast With Izzy Presley

In his appearance on May 12th’s “Another FN Podcast With Izzy Presley”, Tracii Guns opened up about everything while not only telling us t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 13

HALESTORM - "They Know METALLICA Isn't Playing, Right?"

Halestorm vocalist Lzzy Hale recently spoke with The Boston Globe about the band's rise to success, their new highly anticipated third , I…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 13

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service