Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ex-SCORPIONS Drummer HERMAN RAREBELL: 'The '80s Were The Best Period For Rock Stars To Live'

At the end of September 2014, Agentinnen.net conducted an interview with former SCORPIONS drummer Herman Rarebell in Germany. You can now…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 15

BLACK STAR RIDERS Guitarists Talk The Killer Instinct In New Video Interview

Black Star Riders guitarists Scott Gorham and Damon Johnson talk about the band’s second studio album, The Killer Instinct, out next month…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 15

Producer MICHAEL WAGENER Looks Back On SKID ROW's Slave To The Grind

Famed rock/metal producer Michael Wagener appears on the latest  of the Decibel Geek podcast to reflect on his experience producing Skid R…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 15

QUEENSRYCHE's TODD LA TORRE - "I'm Singing Songs That Weren't Mine; I'm Doing My Best To Represent Them"

Queensrÿche vocalist Todd La Torre is featured in a new interview with Metal Nation Radio. He talks about his  with ex-Megadeth guitarist…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 15

STEPHEN PEARCY: 'The Door Is Shut' On Another Reunion With RATT

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/stephenpearcylive2012new_638.jpg Former RATT singer Stephen Pearcy says that he is still on a…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 14

PAUL STANLEY Explains Why He Was Last Original KISS Member To Write Autobiography

KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley was interviewed on a recent edition of the TRAIN frontman Pat Monahan's weekly podcast, "Patcast". Yo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 13

JOE ELLIOTT On Next DEF LEPPARD Album: 'It's Very Much In The Classic-Rock Mold, But It's Not Stale And Sterile'

Shredload.com recently conducted an interview with DEF LEPPARD and DOWN 'N' OUTZ singer Joe Elliott. You can now  to the chat here.  Aske…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 13

OZZY, SHARON OSBOURNE Discuss Hellgate, Knighthood, U2 Comments On The Talk Late Night Edition

The Prince Of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne joins wife Sharon on The Talk late night edition and dishes on the Queen of England possibly knightin…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 13

KIX' Steve Whiteman & VIXEN'S Janet Gardner Interviewed On KOMP 92.3's 92 Minutes Of Hair

Host MEL KOMP welcomed two very special guests on her program 92 Minutes Of Hair (airing on KOMP 92.3 in Las Vegas) this past Sunday - she…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 12

ACCEPT's WOLF HOFFMANN: 'We Wrote The First Speed Metal Song Ever'

Mariskal Rock TV conducted an interview with guitarist Wolf Hoffmann of German/American metallers  on October 11 in Madrid, Spain. You can…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 10

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service