Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEBASTIAN BACH: 'If I'm Hard To Get Along With, It's Usually Because I Think Something Sucks'

In a brand new interview with Australia's The Rockpit, former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach was asked why he has only been performing a…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 6

Returning RED DRAGON CARTEL Singer DARREN JAMES SMITH: 'I Am Fortunate To Be Asked Back'

RED DRAGON CARTEL, the band led by former OZZY OSBOURNE and BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee, has been rejoined by singer Darren James Smit…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 6

ALICE COOPER Talks Hollywood Vampires Album - "Let's Do An Album Dedicated To All Our Dead Drunk Friends"

September 11th will mark the release of the self-titled  by Hollywood Vampires, featuring a collection of rock superstars convened by Alic…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 6

Tommy Thayer talks about KISS's future, his career with KISS and more

TOMMY THAYER  INTERVIEW AND PICTURES BY MARKO SYRJALA WITH THE COURTESY OF THIS IS ROCK -MAGAZINE The legendary KISS arrived in Europe in…

Started by Marko Syrjala

0 Aug 5

MOTLEY CRUE - "It Would Be Hard For Us To Go Out & Top What We're Doing Now"

Mötley Crüe is currently on "The Final Tour" which culminates New Year's Eve in Los Angeles, CA at Staples Center. Vocalist Vince Neil was…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 4

BRUCE KULICK Guests On In The Vault With Shanda Golden; Video Available

Former KISS and current GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist BRUCE KULICK is the latest guest on In The Vault With Shanda Golden. Check out the ch…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 2

GUNS N' ROSES Drummer FRANK FERRER - "I Am A Member Of Guns, & Guns Still Exists, For Sure 100%"

In episode #128 of One On One With Mitch Lafon, Frank Ferrer of Guns N’ Roses joins Mitch to discuss the current status of, and his time w…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 1

FRANKIE BANALI Says QUIET RIOT Documentary Has Elevated Interest In The Band

Following the critical success of "Quiet Riot: Well Now You're Here There's No Way Back", the feature documentary on the seminal heavy me…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 31

New RED DRAGON CARTEL Frontman SHAWN CROSBY Recalls How He Got To Know RAY GILLEN

Bob Suehs of Rock N Roll Experience conducted an interview with new RED DRAGON CARTEL singer Shawn Crosby (ex-JONES STREET) on July 23 at…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 30

Former JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. DOWNING - "Not Exactly Living A Normal Life"

Former Judas Priest guitarist K.K. Downing was interviewed on a recent edition of the Rockin' Metal Revival, during which he was asked, si…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 28

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service