Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TWISTED SISTER's DEE SNIDER - "Rock 'N' Roll Ain't Dead!"

In a recent Esquire interview with his son Nick, KISS legend Gene Simmons is quoted in saying that rock music is “finally dead.” Twisted…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Thursday

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS/CHICKENFOOT Drummer CHAD SMITH Issues New Drum Challenge To WILL FERRELL

According to The Pulse Of Radio, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS drummer Chad Smith says he's ready for a second drum-off with his lookalike, actor …

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Thursday

ACE FREHLEY On TOMMY THAYER's 'Spaceman' Guitar: 'I Mean, How Big Are The Balls On This Guy?'

During a brand new inteview with The Village Voice, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley spoke about the band's current lead axeman, Tommy…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Thursday

AEROSMITH's Pump Turns 25; InTheStudio With STEVEN TYLER Available

North American syndicated rock radio show and website, InTheStudio: The Stories Behind History’s Greatest Rock Bands, pumps up the volume…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 9

MICHAEL ANTHONY Reveals He Hasn't Spoken To VAN HALEN Brothers In 10 Years

Former Van Halen and current Chickenfoot bassist Michael Anthony was interviewed by Eddie Trunk last week. Michael, while laid back and ca…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 9

Y&T's DAVE MENIKETTI On Passing Of PHIL KENNEMORE - "For A Short Period Of Time I Was Thinking 'I Wonder If I Should Keep Doing This"

Y&T frontman/founder Dave Meniketti is featured in a new interview with My Global Mind discussing the band's 40 year career and their…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 9

L.A. GUNS Singer PHIL LEWIS Talks British Roots, Longevity Of Group, Latest Album Hollywood Forever

British singer Phil Lewis has always maintained one of the most unique and instantly recognizable vocal capacities and the celebrated thro…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 9

BUCKCHERRY's JOSH TODD, POISON/DEVIL CITY ANGELS' RIKKI ROCKETT Guest On Iron City Rocks Podcast

Episode #246 of the Iron City Rocks Podcast features an interview with Poison’s Rikki Rockett, and Buckcherry's Josh Todd.     "Eric Brit…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 8

VAN HALEN - DAVID LEE ROTH's Interviews With JOAN RIVERS Available

In memory of the passing of comedian Joan Rivers who died at the age of 81 on September 4th, the Van Halen News Desk has paid tribute by p…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 7

GENE SIMMONS Interviewed By His Son, Nick

KISS legend Gene Simmons is featured in a new Esquire interview conducted by his son, Nick. An excerpt is available below: Nick Simmons:…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 5

RSS

© 2014   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service