Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,693)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TESLA Guitarist FRANK HANNON On Making New Album With DEF LEPPARD's PHIL COLLEN

Robert Cavuoto recently spoke with Tesla guitarist Frank Hannon for My Global Mind. Following is an excerpt from the interview, with Hanno…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 15

SCORPIONS' RUDOLF SCHENKER On Failed Retirement - "We Were Honest About It, But We Saw We Had A Lot Of New Fans"

Las Vegas Weekly recently caught up with Scorpions guitarist Rudolf Schenker to discuss the band's enduring legacy, their Las Vegas reside…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 12

SHARON OSBOURNE Confirms Split With OZZY: 'I've Found An Inner Strength'

Sharon Osbourne addressed her separation from her husband of 33 years, legendary rock singer Ozzy Osbourne, in her return on CBS's "The T…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 10

OZZY OSBOURNE: 'Any Reports That I Am Not Sober Are Completely Inaccurate'

Ozzy Osbourne has broken his silence after news broke that the BLACK SABBATH singer and his wife are splitting. "I have been sober for t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

1 May 10
Reply by Lisa A. Carbone

TOM KEIFER Press Conference @ M3 Rock Fest 2016 - Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: Joe w/ Tom Keifer (Photo: Tammy Vega) We were invited to a s…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 9

LITTLE CAESAR - "It's Okay To Have Some Flaws"

Little Caesar will release their first ever double live album, Brutally Honest Live From Holland, on May 6th.  In episode 218 of One On O…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 6

DEF LEPPARD Drummer RICK ALLEN Reveals Biggest Lesson He's Learned Since Losing His Arm

Def Leppard drummer Rick Allen lost his left arm back in 1984, and in the footage below he tells TMZ what has been the biggest lesson he’s…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 30

SCORPIONS' RUDOLF SCHENKER On AXL ROSE Fronting AC/DC - "It's A Little Bit Strange"

Scorpions guitarist Rudolf Schenker was on SiriusXM’s Eddie Trunk Live and was asked about Guns N’ Roses vocalist replacing Brian Johnson…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 20

NIKKI SIXX Calls MÖTLEY CRÜE's JOHN CORABI-Fronted Album 'Very Unfocused', Says Writing Process Was 'Painful'

MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx says that the band's self-titled album, which featured John Corabi on vocals instead of Vince Neil, was "v…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 20

TOM KEIFER Talks Deluxe Edition Of The Way Life Goes

Jason Price of Icon Vs. Icon recently caught up with Tom Keifer to discuss the incredible impact The Way Life Goes has had on him creative…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 19

RSS

© 2016   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service