Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,725)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JACK RUSSELL's GREAT WHITE To Release "He Saw It Coming" Album In February

i Former GREAT WHITE and current JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell was recently interviewed by famed disc jockey Eddie Winter…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 30

QUIET RIOT's FRANKIE BANALI On Split With JIZZY PEARL - "Everything Happens For A Reason"

QUIET RIOT recently announced Seann Nicols (formerly of ADLER'S APPETITE) as its new vocalist starting in 2017. The band is currently in…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 28

CHIP Z'NUFF Discusses Producing One Of JANI LANE's Final Recordings

In a new interview with music journalist Joel Gausten, Enuff Z’Nuff bassist/vocalist Chip Z’Nuff discusses the band’s upcoming album of mo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 28

BULLETBOYS' MARQ TORIEN - "I Would Love To Be The Singer For The Stone Temple Pilots"

In a new episode of Talking Metal, BulletBoys vocalist Marq Torien said he would “love to sing for the Stone Temple Pilots.” “I’m a huge…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 26

TODD LA TORRE - "I Feel Very At Home Fronting QUEENSRYCHE"

Australia's Rock N Roll Damnation recently conducted an interview with QUEENSRŸCHE frontman Todd La Torre. A couple of excerpts from the…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 15

Former EUROPE Guitarist KEE MARCELLO - "I Hate Grunge...Grunge Destroyed Rock & Roll"

eonmusic recently spoke with former Europe guitarist Kee Marcello. A few excerpts from the in depth chat follow: On the first taste of Eu…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 13

LITA FORD Talks About Spending Time With LED ZEPPELIN, EDDIE VAN HALEN, RITCHIE BLACKMORE

im Ken Sharp of Goldmine magazine recently conducted an interview with '80s hard rock queen Lita Ford. A couple of excerpts from the chat…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 8

SKID ROW's DAVE 'SNAKE' SABO On Making Vocalist ZP THEART Permanent Member - "We Haven't Even Discussed It Yet"

Skid Row guitarist Dave "Snake" Sabo is featured in a new interview with News-Press.com discussing former DragonForce vocalist ZP Theart f…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 7

WHITESNAKE's DAVID COVERDALE Changing Mind About Retirement - "It Was Kind Of A Foolish Thing To Say"

Whitenake frontman was interviewed by Argentina’s Vorterix radio and refuted the idea of retiring in 2017 on the 30th anniversary of the r…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Oct 4

DORO - Next Album To Have A Song Dedicated To LEMMY

Vocalist Doro Pesch guests on Ep. 261 of One On One With Mitch Lafon. In the show's only interview, Doro discusses her upcoming US tour, h…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 24

RSS

© 2016   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service