Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE WINERY DOGS Guest On SIXX SENSE, Audio Streaming

The Winery Dogs - featuring drummer Mike Portnoy (Transatlantic, Dream Theater), bassist Billy Sheehan (Mr. Big, Talas) and guitarist/voca…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Friday

SKID ROW, CINDERELLA Members Go One On One With Mitch Lafon

In episode 32 of One On One With Mitch Lafon. Mitch is joined by co-host Russ Dwarf (Killer Dwarfs). This episode features interviews with…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Friday

BRET MICHAELS On How To Trash A Hotel Room, Video Streaming

“One of us was angry, and one of us was happy. I’m not going to say which was what, but I was smiling when I broke stuff,” Poison frontman…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 on Friday

SAMMY HAGAR Talks Journey Through History Of Rock Tour In KSHE 95 Video Interview

Vocalist Sammy Hagar recently sat down for a live interview with Favazz from KSHE 95 before his Saturday, July 19th Journey Through The Hi…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 24

AEROSMITH Guitarist JOE PERRY - "I Did A Recording Session With PAUL MCCARTNEY A Month & A Half Ago"

“I did a recording session with Paul McCartney a month and a half ago for a private thing", Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry told Chicago Sun-…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 24

ROB HALFORD: Why JUDAS PRIEST Will Never Release Tell-All Band Biography

In a brand new interview with Esquire magazine, JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford was asked how the guys in the band maintain their privacy…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 23

MÖTLEY CRÜE's NIKKI SIXX Planning To Have First Baby With New Wife

Courtney Bingham, the 28-year-old wife of MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx, tells Radar Online that they are planning to have a baby, which…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 23

LILLIAN AXE Guitarist STEVE BLAZE Talks Cheating Death

Classic Rock Revisited's Jeb Wright recently caught up with Lillian Axe guitarist Steve Blaze to discuss the band's new acoustic live albu…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 23

Drum Legend CHRIS SLADE Talks About The Razors Edge Helping AC/DC Return To The Stadiums

Legendary drummer Chris Slade (Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, David Gilmour, Manfred Mann, Gary Moore, Gary Numan) spoke with Musicradar.com abo…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 23

KIP WINGER Discusses The Music Business - "The CD Is Now A Piece Of Merch, Man"

In a new interview with Greg Prato for Songfacts, Winger mastermind Kip Winger talks about songwriting, the music business, and the stories…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 23

RSS

© 2014   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service