Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,697)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic DOKKEN Lineup To Reunite Starting With 6 Shows In Japan; Mick Brown In New Interview

Legendary drummer “Wild” Mick Brown of Dokken joins Mitch for episode 223 of One On One With Mitch Lafon. Listen here.  In the show's onl…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 22

TWISTED SISTER's DEE SNIDER Talks About Rock Hall's Louder Than Words Exhibit

The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame's new exhibit, Louder Than Words: Rock, Power And Politics opened up this past Thursday and Twisted Sister…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 21

BRIAN JOHNSON Reflects On His Time With AC/DC

Brian Johnson spoke with host Doron Levin of Sirius XM program In the Driver's Seat about the hearing loss that derailed his performance c…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 21

JACK RUSSELL Speaks About His Upcoming Book - "There Might Be A Couple Lawsuits"

Joining Mitch on episode 222 of One On One With Mitch Lafon is singer Jack Russell from Jack Russell's Great White, as well as Blues Hall…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 19

METAL

What's up people

Started by 4 STRING master of Disaster

0 May 19

TESLA Guitarist FRANK HANNON On Making New Album With DEF LEPPARD's PHIL COLLEN

Robert Cavuoto recently spoke with Tesla guitarist Frank Hannon for My Global Mind. Following is an excerpt from the interview, with Hanno…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 15

SCORPIONS' RUDOLF SCHENKER On Failed Retirement - "We Were Honest About It, But We Saw We Had A Lot Of New Fans"

Las Vegas Weekly recently caught up with Scorpions guitarist Rudolf Schenker to discuss the band's enduring legacy, their Las Vegas reside…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 12

SHARON OSBOURNE Confirms Split With OZZY: 'I've Found An Inner Strength'

Sharon Osbourne addressed her separation from her husband of 33 years, legendary rock singer Ozzy Osbourne, in her return on CBS's "The T…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 10

OZZY OSBOURNE: 'Any Reports That I Am Not Sober Are Completely Inaccurate'

Ozzy Osbourne has broken his silence after news broke that the BLACK SABBATH singer and his wife are splitting. "I have been sober for t…

Started by AndrewAxeman

1 May 10
Reply by Lisa A. Carbone

TOM KEIFER Press Conference @ M3 Rock Fest 2016 - Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: Joe w/ Tom Keifer (Photo: Tammy Vega) We were invited to a s…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 9

RSS

© 2016   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service