Hair Metal Mansion

Interviews (3,403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EDDIE VAN HALEN On The Future Of VAN HALEN - "I'd Love To Make A New Studio Record...I Don't Know What DAVID LEE ROTH Is Up To Now"

Guitar legend Eddie Van Halen spoke at the Smithsonian National Museum of American  on February 12th, in Washington D.C., about innovation…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 17

SCORPIONS Frontman KLAUS MEINE Looks Back On Eye To Eye Album - "The Best Mistake That We Ever Made"

My Global Mind recently caught up with Scorpions frontman Klaus Meine to discuss the band's long career. An excerpt is available below: Q…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 16

New DEF LEPPARD Album Delayed Due To "Unprecedented Amount Offers To Release This Record" Says JOE ELLIOTT

Def Leppard returns to the road this summer for an extensive North American tour. The Live Nation-promoted tour hitting nearly 50 cities a…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 13

ALICE COOPER Guests On EDDIE TRUNK Live

On February 9th, shock rock legend Alice Cooper guested on Eddie Trunk Live. He discussed touring with Mötley Crüe, his upcoming covers al…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 13

JOURNEY's DEEN CASTRONOVO Talks REVOLUTION SAINTS, STEVE PERRY, OZZY & More

Journey drummer Deen Castronovo joins Mitch in part one of this new episode of One On One With Mitch Lafon to discuss his new band, Revolu…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 9

EUROPE's JOEY TEMPEST: 'If You Don't Make New Albums, People Are Gonna Automatically Listen To Your Old Stuff'

On February 3, vocalist Joey Tempest of Swedish hard rockers EUROPE took part in a press conference at the Hard Rock Café in Paris, France…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 8

RICHIE SAMBORA, BRUCE KULICK, GRAHAM BONNET Guest On The Return Episode Of The Classic Rock & Metal Podcast

After almost a two year lay-off, the web favourite Classic Rock & Metal Podcast is back for a permanent monthly run. The February show…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 7

ALICE COOPER Guitarist NITA STRAUSS - "It Really Helps You Grow As A Musician To Not Just Limit Yourself To One Genre"

Metal Life Magazine had the privilege of interviewing a variety of musicians during Monster Cable's press  for the release of the Hired Gu…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 7

Former OZZY OSBOURNE Guitarist JOE HOLMES Explains Hiatus From Music Scene

In a brand new chat with Legendary Rock Interviews, FARMIKOS guitarist Joe Holmes spoke about his decision to step away from the music sc…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 6

MÖTLEY CRÜE Singer VINCE NEIL's Advice To Young Bands: 'Don't Try To Be Something You're Not'

In a brand new interview with the Huffington Post, MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil was asked what advice he has for new artists. "I would…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 5

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service