Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AUTOGRAPH - Louder EP - Hair Metal Mansion Album Review

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent DAWN OSBOURNE checks in with the following: The revitalised Autograph have been making quite a splash la…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 13

QUEENSRYCHE @ House of Blues Anaheim - 1/8/2016 - Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: Queensrÿche officially embarked on the headline tour in supp…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 10

Hair Metal Mansion's Best of 2015

Another year is in the books and what a year it was for OUR music! The Mansion staff did our best to put the spotlight on the best of the b…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 1

Dean Davidson - Can anyone help with this?

I have been trying to purchase the CD A Weekend Soul Massage by Dean Davidson.  Does anyone know how I can get this?  I really want to find…

Started by Erin

0 Dec 17, 2015

WELCOME TO THE FREAKSHOW - Hair Metal Mansion Album Review

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent DAWN OSBOURNE checks in with the following: Welcome to the Freakshow is the newly revived project of Jeff…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Dec 14, 2015

ARMORED SAINT @ M15 Concert Bar In Corona - Exclusive HMM Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: Armored Saint rocked the sold out crowd at the M15 Concert Ba…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Dec 1, 2015

What song are you listening to?

What are you listening to at this very moment?! Right now, I went deep into the vaults... Heavy Bones - "The Light Of Day"

Started by AndrewAxeman

5527 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by J.R. Sinner

JUDAS PRIEST - "We'll Maybe Start To Write Again & See What Happens; There Will Be A Point When We've Got To Hang The Hat Up"

Judas Priest performed on November 5th and 6th at The Paramount in Huntington, NY. Prior to this two-night stand, guitarist Glenn Tipton a…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 25, 2015

You CAN still “Rock in America”… My TOP 5 Farm Rock Atlanta Artists

Farm Rock Atlanta 2015 North Atlanta Trade Center November 6-7, 2015 Farm Rock seems to spreading like a virus and pleasing rock fans from…

Started by Cie Martin

0 Nov 10, 2015

W.A.S.P. - Golgatha - Hair Metal Mansion Album Review

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent DAWN OSBOURNE checks in with the following: There are certain albums you listen to because they contain g…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Nov 8, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service