Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best under rated singers/songwriters/musicians in Metal/Rock?

This is just a question that's been floating around my head lately. Who do you think are the best/most under rated songwriters in rock or m…

Started by Adrien Arson

18 May 23
Reply by dokkcrue71

Songs With Rock & Roll In The Title...

Just Post Songs With Rock,Roll,Rocking,Rolling,or Rock & Roll In The Title... (Also,,Rocky,Rocked,Rocker,Rolled, & Roller) etc...…

Started by dokkcrue71

151 May 21
Reply by Loretta Blankenship

HMM Covers A Celebration Of The Life & Music Of RONNIE JAMES DIO: The 5th Year Remembrance

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: May 16th, 2015 marks the 5 year anniversary of the loss…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 19

Monsters Of Rock Cruise 2015 - Hair Metal Mansion/Andrew the Axeman's Report & Photos

2015 marked my 3rd go-around on the ultimate rock n roll voyage known as the Monsters Of Rock Cruise, I knew what was coming, but at the s…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 16

DREAM TEAM (BAND WIZE)I asked this before somewhere (Andrew knows)

WHO would you want to get together IN ANY way BAND wize. 

Started by Charisma Lawless

11 May 14
Reply by Adrien Arson

Bands With States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name...

Just post bands with States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name..... Or it can have the word city,town,country,continent,wor…

Started by dokkcrue71

41 May 14
Reply by Adrien Arson

Monsters Of Rock Cruise 2015 - JOE SCHAEFFER's Coverage & Photos

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: I’ll start off by saying this was my first experience co…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 11

Maryland's M3 ROCK FESTIVAL 2015 - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following exclusive: Let me start this report out by saying it was…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 9

SIXX A.M. Modern Vintage Tour with Apocalyptica Is Complete

SIXX A.M. completed their Modern Vintage Tour which was the first headline tour for Nikki Sixx, DJ Ashba and James Michael as the band they…

Started by Erika Thomas

0 May 4

Bands With Numbers In Their Name.....

Just add bands with numbers in their Name.....      

Started by dokkcrue71

134 Apr 21
Reply by dokkcrue71

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service