Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (782)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DREAM TEAM (BAND WIZE)I asked this before somewhere (Andrew knows)

WHO would you want to get together IN ANY way BAND wize. 

Started by Charisma Lawless

11 May 14
Reply by Adrien Arson

Bands With States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name...

Just post bands with States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name..... Or it can have the word city,town,country,continent,wor…

Started by dokkcrue71

41 May 14
Reply by Adrien Arson

Monsters Of Rock Cruise 2015 - JOE SCHAEFFER's Coverage & Photos

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: I’ll start off by saying this was my first experience co…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 11

Maryland's M3 ROCK FESTIVAL 2015 - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following exclusive: Let me start this report out by saying it was…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 9

SIXX A.M. Modern Vintage Tour with Apocalyptica Is Complete

SIXX A.M. completed their Modern Vintage Tour which was the first headline tour for Nikki Sixx, DJ Ashba and James Michael as the band they…

Started by Erika Thomas

0 May 4

Bands With Numbers In Their Name.....

Just add bands with numbers in their Name.....      

Started by dokkcrue71

134 Apr 21
Reply by dokkcrue71

Nova Rex says "Ain't Easy Being Cheesy" - Daytona Bikeweek wrap up

Daytona Beach’s 74th Bikeweek is in the books and, WHEW! This photographer is STILL worn out! There were so many great bands here this year…

Started by Karen Romano Adams

0 Apr 18

QUEENSRYCHE Live @ The House Of Blues In Anaheim, CA - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following exclusive: Queensryche took the stage at the House of Blu…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Apr 1

Bike Week 2015: DOKKEN & L.A. GUNS In Ormond Beach, FL - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JAMIE LEIGH HUNT has checked in with the following exclusive: Hello fellow Mansion members. It's been a w…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Mar 24

name that band strictly by the lyrics

for example:   ...care in just what you think not what others say...     the song is smf by Twisted Sister   I just had this idea and thoug…

Started by Arlen

58 Mar 21

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service