Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R.I.P. (Tribute Page For The Deceased)

Click Here !!!   http://hairbangersradio.ning.com/profiles/blogs/r-i-p   It's In The Blog Section !!!              

Started by dokkcrue71

86 Aug 11
Reply by dokkcrue71

TESLA Rocks The City Nation Grove In Anaheim, CA - Exclusive HMM Report & Photos

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: Tesla rocked the City Nation Grove in Anaheim, CA on 8/1…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 4

Video Of The Week (L.A. Guns ~ Electric Gypsy)

L.A. Guns ~ Electric Gypsy

Started by dokkcrue71

21 Jul 25
Reply by dokkcrue71

Bands With States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name...

Just post bands with States,Cities,Towns,Countries,or Continents In Their Name..... Or it can have the word city,town,country,continent,wor…

Started by dokkcrue71

40 Jul 22
Reply by Martin

QUIET RIOT @ House Of Blues In Anaheim - Exclusive HMM Report & Photos

Hair Metal Mansion staff reporter JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: On July 10th Quiet Riot embarked on their 2014 Band You…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 18

Soundtrack of Summer Tour 2014, Featuring Foreigner, Styx and Don Felder - July 4, 2014

If nothing else, you can count on me to bring you stuff from a little outside the Hair Metal box, although Foreigner isn't too much of a st…

Started by Linda

0 Jul 11

Songs With Rock & Roll In The Title...

Just Post Songs With Rock,Roll,Rocking,Rolling,or Rock & Roll In The Title... (Also,,Rocky,Rocked,Rocker,Rolled, & Roller) etc...…

Started by dokkcrue71

149 Jul 9
Reply by Brian Wallace

KISS at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA - Exclusive HMM Report & Photos

Hair Metal Mansion staff reporter JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: Four decades on, KISS is still rocking a legion of fa…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jul 8

Video Of The Week (Dangerous Toys ~ Scared)

Dangerous Toys ~ Scared

Started by dokkcrue71

23 Jul 5
Reply by Loretta Blankenship

this is dedacated 2, "KRISTY MAJORS' "{MY BABY}, FROM PRETTY BOY FLOYD'.....

he grew up in New York, at 16 years' old, he started playing in underground clubs', & became a urban legend, in thee '80s', he moved 2…

Started by SHANNON "BLACKIE" LEE

3 Jun 30
Reply by SHANNON "BLACKIE" LEE

RSS

© 2014   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service