Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (716)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wild Rose - 4 - Hair Metal Mansion Album Review

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent Dawn Osbourne checks in with the following: This is the fourth album from this excellent aor band from Gr…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 22

Andrew the Axeman

Andrew, ,,your site the bomb,you are a true pro,,,i,m a professional metal musician, ,,,and with your site I want to make the metal Legion,…

Started by 4 STRING master of Disaster

0 May 21

SCORPIONS Blacked Out In Vegas w/ QUEENSRYCHE - Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER checks in with the following: The Scorpions opened a five night residency at the Hard Rock…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 21

Steve Duren (Blackielawwless )-widowmaker

Hey people, tell if you wouldn't be pissed,Ste ve use to play the bass, I guess,well he has a 5 string widowmaker ,I swear I my mother grav…

0 May 20

Hand massage b4 you play

Hello musician, ,put your guitar or bass down,,be for you play you should open hand up wide,and start at the base of your finger , and rub…

0 May 20

Guys who love the way guys look,,,o,,,my

I see these guys with there warrant,,Crew,,,Ratt,,,pic,s,,,I think they like them,,,any guys that but a guy on there site like that,,,o wow…

1 May 19
Reply by 4 STRING master of Disaster

God digger

My wife a German model Blackielawwless, ,,Love of his Life,,to bad Steve,,,shut up shut up,I bust u up,,,,love u Steve, ,,,Well her friend…

0 May 19

Manowar

Manowar is one of the hardest,,there not weak,,Mötley crew,,,,,weak,,,,Niki player with a pick,,he was a rejected Ryhem guitar player,,one…

0 May 19

Foreigner 5/8/16 Lancaster, PA

Forty years and still going strong.  Foreigner may have only one original member left, but they are still able to draw a crowd, even in a s…

Started by Linda

0 May 13

THE DEFIANTS - Hair Metal Mansion Album Review

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent DAWN OSBOURNE checks in with the following: This is the first album from this new band formed by Paul Lai…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 May 9

RSS

© 2016   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service