Hair Metal Mansion

General Music Discussion (769)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE Live @ The M15 Concert Bar - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following: Jack Russell’s Great White rocked the crowd at M15 Conce…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Feb 13

Xander & The Peace Pirates Return to NAMM 2015

Xander & The Peace Pirates return to Southern California for NAMM 2015   A whirlwind began just one year ago as Gibson Guitar Brands CE…

Started by Erika Thomas

0 Jan 23

LITA FORD @ M15 Concert Bar In Corona, CA - 1/17/15 - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following exclusive: Lita Ford took the stage to a capacity crowd…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 21

KIX Live @ The Whisky In Hollywood 1/15/15 - Exclusive Hair Metal Mansion Coverage

Hair Metal Mansion correspondent JOE SCHAEFFER has checked in with the following exclusive: On January 15th, 2015 Kix performed to a so…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Jan 20

Steve Clark Remembered

How does one start with a tribute to Steve “White Lightning” Clark?    The man took the stage with Def Leppard for 13 years with Phil Col…

Started by Erika Thomas

0 Jan 8

Joe's Top 10 Albums Of 2014 (Hair Metal Mansion)

Hair Metal Mansion staff member Joe Schaeffer has checked in: 1. AC/DC  - "Rock Your Face Off" (Columbia) 2. TESLA - "Simplicity" (Front…

Started by AndrewAxeman

2 Jan 2
Reply by THE KID

Andrew the Axeman's Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Hair Metal Mansion)

Rock N Roll is dead? Here are 20+ reasons to blow that statement all to hell. Here are my top 20 albums of 2014, followed by some honorabl…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Dec 31, 2014

Lisa's Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Hair Metal Mansion)

Hair Metal Mansion staff member Lisa Gates Davis checks in: The list was so hard for me, even though I tried my best to put them in order…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Dec 31, 2014

SEBASTIAN BACH, KICKIN VALENTINA & ATHENS @ 37 Main Johns Creek, 12/13 - Exclusive HMM Report

Hair Metal Mansion member Pamela Crockett has checked in with the following exclusive: What a great time this weekend in Atlanta/Johns Cre…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Dec 22, 2014

Chrome Mollie at Rock n Skull 2015 - Pekin, IL

Detroit local boyz, Chrome Mollie is pleased to announce they will be rocking the stage at the 2015 Rock n Skull festival at Hat Tricks in…

Started by Danny Justice

1 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Danny Justice

RSS

© 2015   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service