Hair Metal Mansion

News (20,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get to know...aXe mAn

)HBR creator and driving force( )Special/selected picks; Hidden Gem, The Torch, and Double Dose( ~All time favorite bands: Dokken, Skid R…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Sep 16, 2007

Get to know...Defender

)The Prot'eg'e( )Special/selected pick: Strip Pick( ~Favorite bands of all time: Poison, Whitesnake, Lordi, Danger Danger, Britny Fox ~F…

Started by Defender

0 Sep 16, 2007

New Site Design/Layout

So, what does everyone think of the new look to this site?! I have been working on it for a while..... I still might tweak the "logo" but,…

Started by AndrewAxeman

2 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Defender

New Logo

I have been thinking of different ways that I could make this site look better. So, I was playing around with logos, and I came up with one…

Started by AndrewAxeman

9 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Rob Rockitt

And The Winner Is....

ex-Skid Row vocalist Sebastian Bach!!!!

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 20, 2007

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Whoever wins this one, is the winner of the tournament! Sebastian Bach(Skid Row) vs. Ronnie James Dio(Dio) VOTE NOW!

Started by AndrewAxeman

11 Aug 20, 2007
Reply by AndrewAxeman

RESULTS: Round 4

Match 1: Sebastian Bach def. David Coverdale (6-2) Match 2: Ronnie James Dio def. Bruce Dickinson (5-3) So, the Championship will be, Seb…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 13, 2007

Round 4: "The Final 4"

Now, it is down to the final 4! Match 1: Sebastian Bach(Skid Row) vs. David Coverdale(Whitesnake) Match 2: Bruce Dickinson(Iron Maiden) v…

Started by AndrewAxeman

8 Aug 13, 2007
Reply by AndrewAxeman

Mac Vs PC

Maybe this will help to answer the age old question..... Should you buy a Mac or a PC?...........enjoy http://wiki.yak.net/486/Apple_Swit

Started by QueBic

0 Aug 6, 2007

RESULTS: Vocalist ShowDown: Round 3

1. Sebastian Bach def. Tom Keifer 2. David Coverdale def. Axl Rose 3. Bruce Dickinson def. Joe Lynn Turner 4. Ronnie James Dio def. Don…

Started by AndrewAxeman

0 Aug 6, 2007

RSS

© 2017   Created by AndrewAxeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service